You asked, here it is!
Over 15 years of dedicated barefoot running, walking, hiking and living put into a guide on how to make the transition to a barefoot way of living.
- Benefits of being barefoot
- History of shoes and their place in society
- The adaptive approach (transitioning to barefoot safely)
- Stretching and strengthening the feet for maximum benefit
- Foot care and maintenance
- Overcoming skin cracking and other problems
- Mitigating the risks associated with being barefoot
FREE lifetime access to the Barefoot Primal Tribe.